MATRIX SOCOLOR 505M
TAP TO CHOOSE YOUR COLOR
SOCOLOR permanent cream haircolor creates beautiful, long-lasting color with exceptional grey coverage and delivers precise, predictable results at every level, every time.
SOCOLOR's Advanced formula featuring Cera-Oil™ Conditioning Complex delivers non-stop conditioning for up to 30 shampoos, shine for long-lasting color & exceptional grey coverage. The economical 3 oz. tube provides 2 average retouch applications. Real value for any salon.
• For use with Matrix Cream Developers
• Blended Collection: a range of natural shades that includes neutrals, warms, ashes, mochas, coppers and reds for beautiful results and grey coverage
• Reflect Collection: HD Color Technology™ Red & Copper and SoRED for visible intensity and vibrant, saturated tones
• Reflect Collection Metallics: Shades are meant to be used on natural levels 4-9. Metallic Violet Mauve is best for levels 4-6 and Metallic Rose Gold is best for levels 6-9.
• Extra Coverage: Extra Coverage shades provide classic, full-bodied results. Select the Dream.Age Series for modern, reflective results. Both deliver 100% grey coverage.
• Ultra.Light Blondes: for maximum lightening and additional toning on levels 6 and lighter
• High Impact Brunettes: achieve high impact color results on levels 1-5 powered by high deposit action
• Cera-Oil™ Conditioning Complex continuously conditions for up to 30 shampoos.
• HexaForce Polymer, due to its small size, penetrates the cortex of the hair. Because it is positively charged, the polymer is attracted to damaged sites (which are negatively charged). It attaches to these areas and reinforces the hair structure.
• Ceramide Complex and Cationic Polymer equalize porosity for an even surface. The Complex is similar to the hair’s intracellular cement. It penetrates the cuticle layer and reinforces it.
• Natural Jojoba Seed Oil is similar in molecular structure to the natural oil our scalp produces and helps nourish and polish the hair’s surface. Hair is left smooth, resilient and healthy looking after each color service.